Does anyone else feel the need to read every bumper sticker you come across on a car? I sure do! It interests me what people are putting on their cars to show to the public. Whether it’s a bumper sticker that is funny, serious, cute, insulting, or just plain weird, I have definitely seen a variety of them. A lot are quotes and phrases and others are just pictures. Some even a mix of both. My favorites are the cars that are completely covered in tons of bumper stickers. Like is this a hobby? An obsession? For attention? Either way, I decided to share some varieties of bumper stickers I have personally seen or I have collected, both quotes and pictures.
Maybe you’ll get some ideas for your car 😉
- In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
- If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you.
- I brake for unicorns.
- If you can’t stand the heat, don’t tackle the dragon.
- Watch out! For the idiot in front of you.
- My mind wandered, now I can’t find it.
- Don’t worry. I drive, the dog texts.
- We must accept that some days we are the pigeon, and others days the statue.
- My life is mostly based on a true story.
- One more repo and I’ll be debt free!
- Beat the 5 o’clock rush. Leave work at noon!
- T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m female.
- If it doesn’t fit, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.
- Back off! You have entered my no tailgating zone.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and then realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet.
- I only drive like this when someone is following me.
- If we all quit voting, will they all go away?
Seen any other funny, interesting, weird bumper stickers? Please share 🙂